Monday, February 7, 2011

Modern Problems Live - Feb 5th, 2011

Live show from Feb 5th, 2011. Back in the cave and talking about stuff. This podcast is brought to you by ME, JT! I have always keep a low key on the blog and on the shows but now I feel that maybe I should start yelling and throwing around my ideas. I pay for everything, I edit the shows, and I am the driving force behind what is released to the public. So with that in mind, I give out unto the world mr latest piece of sh...work! Modern Problem Live - Feb 5th, 2011. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap guys I thought you were dead, but maybe it is my fault for not checking the blog seems like my itunes wont check for new podcasts anymore i have to do it manually, anyways im glad to hear you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys i know you are into video games and i wanna know if you guys play minecraft by any chance.

    ReplyDelete